Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tennis

As I mentioned in my first post, after work my boyfriend and I enjoy playing tennis. After embarrassing ourselves in front of Japanese business men AND semi-pro players, we have tried to take our game up a notch. Oh, how we successfully failed. It is o.k. though, we are playing in the spirit of fun? right? Anyway, I hope I bring my A-game tomorrow. A group of interns are playing tennis tomorrow at Memorial Park. Let's be honest though, I will consider tomorrow's game successful if I do not hit the ball over the gate (or injure a jogger).

Nothing too interesting this week, just a lot of work and tennis. I am not going to complain, I like my pay check and I like not spending money. Although, I have to forfeit a dollar for tomorrow's game. I think I will live.

No comments: